Use Grazon®Pro because:
- It contains 60 g/L clopyralid + 240 g/L triclopyr. This combination provides excellent control of broad-leaved dock, curled dock, creeping thistle, spear thistle and common nettle and also has an effect on a large range of other weeds – see our weed list
- It is one of very few products with a label which fully endorses the use via hand held application equipment
- It is fast acting and controls a wide spectrum of weeds
- It moves to the roots ensuring high levels of long-term control
- Stock grazing can resume only 7 days after application (but longer if poisonous weeds such as ragwort are present) • It is very good value for money – 16 knapsacks from each litre of product when mixed in 10 litre batches
- It is rainfast in only 2 hours and is very safe to grass.
®™Trademarks of Dow AgroSciences, DuPont or Pioneer and their affiliated companies or respective owners.
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.