Use Grazon®Pro because:
• It contains 60 g/L clopyralid + 240 g/L triclopyr
• This combination provides excellent control of broad-leaved dock, curled dock, creeping thistle, spear thistle and common nettle and also has an effect on a large range of other weeds – see our weed list
• It is one of very few products with a label which fully endorses the use via hand held application equipment
• It is fast acting and controls a wide spectrum of weeds
• It moves to the roots ensuring high levels of long-term control
• Stock grazing can resume only 7 days after application (but longer if poisonous weeds such as ragwort are present)
• It is very good value for money – 16 knapsacks from each litre of product when mixed in 10 litre batches
• It is rainfast in only 2 hours and is very safe to grass
®™Trademarks of Dow AgroSciences, DuPont or Pioneer and their affiliated companies or respective owners.
Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use.