Use Grazon®Pro because:
• It contains 60 g/L clopyralid + 240 g/L triclopyr
• This combination provides excellent control of broad-leaved dock, curled dock, creeping thistle, spear thistle and common nettle and also has an effect on a large range of other weeds – see our weed list
• It is one of very few products with a label which fully endorses the use via hand held application equipment
• It is fast acting and controls a wide spectrum of weeds
• It moves to the roots ensuring high levels of long-term control
• Stock grazing can resume only 7 days after application (but longer if poisonous weeds such as ragwort are present)
• It is very good value for money – 16 knapsacks from each litre of product when mixed in 10 litre batches
• It is rainfast in only 2 hours and is very safe to grass
For more info call our Technical hotline: +44 8006898899 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Optimum timing of application
Spray when actively growing but preferably before flowering (normally up to mid-June).
Treat in the spring when the docks are in the rosette stage up to 25 cm high. On large well-established docks, or where there is a high reservoir of seed in the soil, a second application the following year may be required
Spray when actively growing but before flowering spikes are 15 cm high. Application of Grazon Pro at flowering or during seeding is likely to produce reduced levels of control.
Bramble, broom and gorse
Spray in June-August when actively growing but before plants begin to senesce in the autumn. It is essential that, particularly with large bushes, all the foliage is thoroughly wetted or incomplete kill may result.
Product Registration Number:
PCS No. 05182
240 g/litre triclopyr + 60 g/litre clopyralid
60 ml Grazon®Pro in 10 L water
Maximum Total Dose:
One per year
7 days before grazing, 28 days before cutting
60 ml Grazon Pro in 10 L water
MEDIUM as defined by BCPC
Best Use Advice for Spot treatment with Grazon®Pro
For more information download:
Grazon Pro Label
Grazon Pro Safety Data Sheet
Grazon Pro Technical Information Sheet
Grazon Pro A4 Leaflet
What is the grazing interval for Grazon®Pro?
Seven days. Ideally allow 28 days if cutting the field for silage or hay. The seven day exclusion period may need to be extended if poisonous weeds are present.
What rate of Grazon®Pro should be applied through a knapsack?
60 ml of Grazon®Pro in 10 litres water.
Can I use Grazon®Pro on my lawn?
No. Grazon®Pro is a professional product recommended for use only as an agricultural herbicide.
What products do Corteva Agroscience recommend to control brambles in grassland?
Brambles should be sprayed between June and August, when plants are actively growing, but before plants begin to senesce in the autumn. It is essential that all foliage is thoroughly wetted or incomplete kill may result. The maximum concentration must not exceed 60ml of GrazonPro per 10 litres of water.
®™Trademarks of Corteva Agriscience and its affiliated companies. Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use